Monday, July 27, 2026

REJOICE IN THE LAMB πŸ‘

 

Rejoice

Your power has left no sin-cycle untouched. 


Your Love has liberated.


When echoes of chaos lurk. . .

I let go of everything that hinders your call.  


I surrender to your mercy . . .

listening for the water of realignment once again.


A trickle at first begins to flow. . .

over the scaffolding of my divided self. 


Powerfully washing until every structure collapses . . .

to regain an uninterrupted connection.


Until Your voice leads me out of my old worn-out paths . . .

In stillness territories yield without force to gain liberty once again.


Colossians 2:13 TPT

This “realm of death” describes our former state, for we were held in sin’s grasp. But now, we’ve been resurrected out of that “realm of death” never to return, for we are forever alive and forgiven of all our sins!

REJOICE IN THE LAMB πŸ‘

  Rejoice Your power has left no sin-cycle untouched.  Your Love has liberated. When echoes of chaos lurk. . . I let  go of everything that ...