Wednesday, May 1, 2024

💜 YOUR ARE MY LOVE SONG

How he satisfies the souls of thirsty ones and fills the hungry with all that is good! Psalm 107:9

Lord! I thank you for rescuing me from the powers of darkness. I am awe struck by your array of splendor! I can do nothing more than kneel before you and worship you!

I hear a symphony playing as nature sings your song: the clashing of symbols, the ringing of bells all within the skies above me. Even the stars twinkle and dance to the song playing in my heart. The power of your voice splinters the dense forest, shakes the deserts and yet speaks with such tender care consuming me with your holy passion. I am drawn-in to fall prostrate before you in awe and my hearts fills with hope.

Before my rescue, I would cower and hide. O’Lord, I was in despair. I stumbled into my wilderness in misery and I found you there. In my darkest season, living a nightmare your light was a trickle at first but eventually your love broke and I was free! 

I see now how I was starving for something that only you could satisfy! A thirst that only your living waters could quench my broken soul. You came, descending down the hidden staircase from the heavens to illuminate my world with your love. You satisfied me with your goodness!  I came alive! 

Today, I cannot look away. You are My Abba. Your love strengthens me. By your grace I stand before you, kissed with peace and You call me your child. Every void within my soul is filled with your loving touch. I am no longer disappointed in those who have turned against me, instead I pray for their emptiness to be illuminated by your love so they too can be set free!

Your presence swallows my imperfections, eradicates oppression and silences the enemy. My spirit cannot be shaken. I lift up my hands in surrender giving My Father unceasing praise for I have a King who cares for me. I shall sing my story of salvation for all the world to hear. Thank you Jesus for showing me the way. I am worthy!  

🍯 I WORSHIP YOU

Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul. I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O LORD; fo...