Wednesday, May 29, 2024

🦋 YOKE FREE

Dear Yah, my God of power, I desire that You create a clean heart in me. 

I desire to be like David who knew how to rejoice in the victories that You give (see Psalm 21:1–2). 

I desire to be free from the yokes and strongholds in my life. 

I know that my old self was crucified with Christ and that because of Him I no longer have to remain a slave to sin (see Romans 6:6–7). 

I acknowledge Your covenant with me. I know that it is for freedom that Christ went to the cross to set me free. 

Your desire is for me no longer to be burdened by any yoke of slavery (see Galatians 5:1). 

Thank You for empowering me for victory and a glorious future in Christ. I thank you Father for your mercy and grace! I love you Jesus! In Jesus Name I pray, AMEN!

YOUR GLORIOUS NAME 🕊️

Through your glorious name and your awesome power we can push through to any victory and defeat every enemy. Psalm 44:5  O' God, in heav...