Thursday, April 4, 2024

🌷ENTHRONE MY HEART



My insides are turned inside out;
    specters of death have me down.
I shake with fear,
    I shudder from head to foot.
“Who will give me wings,” I ask—
    “wings like a dove?”
Get me out of here on dove wings;
    I want some peace and quiet.
I want a walk in the country,
    I want a cabin in the woods.
I’m desperate for a change
    from rage and stormy weather. Psalm 55:4-8


This is our wilderness …How often do we wish we could fly away and escape it all! If only there was a place to run that provides much needed rest and peace. A place far away where no one could find us to retreat to an all inclusive cabin away from our daily storms!

When I feel this way, I often pray To The Lord, don’t let my heart grow dim. Don’t let these difficult circumstances steal the affection I have for you, by overwhelming my mind with worries. All I want to do is get as far away from the stress as I can and shake-off the heaviness. If only I could hide myself leaving it all behind.

But I know that’s not the answer. 

The truth is …God you are the peace that surpasses all understanding. You are my cabin retreat and I don’t need to run anywhere other than sit in your presence and repent for worry, for every thought out of alignment with your will. Sometimes, this means shutting out everything and everyone for just a half hour or sitting in the sunshine letting your rays encourage me. I must choose the path that leads to you no matter how hard it is to find. One day without you and trouble finds me either in my actions or in my opinions, but one thought of you, one word of praise and I find myself sitting above my storm. Thank You Father!!

I begin to pray, God Infuse me with your grace, so I can stand in the midst of this storm. As I lean into you to clear away the cobwebs of confusion that plague my thoughts, I feel a warmth begin to build! Please Touch my mind in the areas that have been ensnared by the enemy of my soul. Touch my eyes, so I can see things from your perspective. Touch my ears so your whisper reaches my heart. Breathe fresh resolve into my lungs so my faith expands upward. I know everything I need to get through comes from you.t  Thank you Jesus. 🕊️

O God-Enthroned in heaven, I lift my eyes toward you in worship.

The way I love you is like the way a servant wants to please his master, the way a maid waits for the orders of her mistress.We look to you, our God, with passionate longing to please you and discover more of your mercy and grace.For we’ve had more than our fill of this scoffing and scorn—this mistreatment by the wealthy elite. Lord, show us your mercy! Lord, show us your grace! 

Let us pray for mercy and favor from the Lord, and He shall give them to us. Be alert to His signals!

Be attentive to people who reach out to you, verses that come to mind, and promptings from the Holy Spirit. Keep your eyes open for God’s responses to you.



💜 YOUR ARE MY LOVE SONG

How he satisfies the souls of thirsty ones and fills the hungry with all that is good! Psalm 107:9 Lord! I thank you for rescuing me from th...