Saturday, April 13, 2024

🫚 ROOT OF MARAH

Righteousness is revealed every time you judge. Because of the strength of your forgiveness, your anger does not break out every day even though you are a righteous Judge. Psalm 7:11

Father, your forgiveness knows no bounds. Your loves is constant - never changing. It is not limited, even by your righteous anger. Your love remains today, tomorrow and forever. Lord heal my mind so every thought is like yours. Give me grace as I learn to forgive; heal me of memories that trigger painful emotions. Let the healing power that flowed from your hands so long ago still reach to mend me now.

I refuse to be held prisoner by bitterness and offense. No matter what anyone has done to me, and regardless of how unfair or terrible it was, I refuse to live in torment. I make the decision today to live in the freedom purchased for me on the cross by Jesus. Anytime I see those who hurt me, I hear their names, or a thought pops up about them, I will arrest that thought and give it to you Father God!

Father please flood every organ and cell, even the blood that flows through my veins, with your heavenly glory. Strengthen my bones, muscles, and ligaments, so I can release forgiveness to them, even if I have to do it many times each day. All sickness and disease must bow to your mighty power— the stripes of Calvary have sealed this promise. I declare health and healing are mine—body, soul, and spirit. 

I have made the decision to feel empowered by hope, joy and your peace instead of anger and resentment to rule my imaginations. Pour out your love, so fear cannot abide. I release unforgiveness and bitterness so they do not poison my soul. Touch every fiber of my being so I will enjoy the long and vibrant life you created. Help me see through your eyes those who’ve hurt me as I lift them up to your care. I lay aside my right to be angry or hurt and let every thought of mine line up with yours so that I may be victorious! In Jesus Name I pray! 


💜 YOUR ARE MY LOVE SONG

How he satisfies the souls of thirsty ones and fills the hungry with all that is good! Psalm 107:9 Lord! I thank you for rescuing me from th...