Friday, April 5, 2024

🏹🛡️BATTLE READY

When we read the Psalms, we ready our hearts to hear from the Spirit.   

Let us read Psalm 18 once again. As we meditate on these words, the Spirit of the Lord comes; his love beckons our hearts with feelings of warmth. As we sit quietly for a moment in adoration for our Savior ponder the cost.  

This could be dangerous. . . . It could cost you everything—your identity, your friends, perhaps even your life. You may be hesitant to say yes, but the thought of remaining in the mundane safety of a church pew no longer seems inviting. You are moving towards holiness and purity as you step over the threshold of His presence. This is a place that drives out all fear. A deep passion for Jesus, our Bridegroom rises within your soul. Your thoughts take hold and you imagine His piercing eyes for a moment and then your eyes travel to gaze upon your wedding garments. Your spirit stirs forcefully within you, dancing above every other thought and your heart cries, “Yes Jesus! I am Yours forever.”

Dear Father, your Word has taught me well. You’ve trained me with the weapons of warfare-worship; now I will stand in the battle with power to chase and conquer my foes.Your love has emboldened me. In the middle of the fiercest battle, my arms are lifted high in praise. I know where my help comes from; it comes from you.

My eyes will remain fixed on you, even when the crashing waves threaten to tear apart my lil boat at sea. I believe in your love and trust its goodness. You teach me the ways of rest, so I can ride through my storm. Even when I cannot sense your presence, you are here with me. Your love steadies me and is the light that strengthened my steps against the voices of fear.  I am comforted by your word as the strongest weapon in my arsenal- the power of Your Spirit upon my lips contradicts all the chaos that surrounds me. 

The enemy doesn’t stand a chance when I fight from my knees with a worshiping heart. My lips will declare your truth, wielding a blow that destroys every opposition. When I live for you, nothing is wasted and my trial of stormy waves become the foundation for my future victories. Through it, I get to know you like I never have to discover your faithfulness in the midst of pain.I love you Father and I am grateful! 🌻

💜 YOUR ARE MY LOVE SONG

How he satisfies the souls of thirsty ones and fills the hungry with all that is good! Psalm 107:9 Lord! I thank you for rescuing me from th...