Tuesday, April 23, 2024

👏MY MAKER

I said to the Lord God, “You are my Maker, my Mediator, and my Master. Any good thing you find in me has come from you.” And he said to me, “My holy lovers are wonderful, my majestic ones, my glorious ones, fulfilling all my desires.” Psalm 16:2–3

I run to you, Yahweh God. There is no other safe place other than in your arms. No one knows me the way you do. You’re my Maker, Dream Weaver and Master. There is nothing I could possibly offer you that hasn’t come from your hands. You certainly aren’t impressed with my goodness, nor am I anything apart from you.

Yet as I look into your face, you declare something more remarkable and glorious than anything I’ve heard before. You say, I’m chosen, wonderful, and glorious in ways I cannot understand. 

Yet, I fulfill you. These words stir me more deeply than any words ever spoken and I yield to them and come undone. It truly is unfathomable that you, the All Mighty God, could think of me this way. 

Your declarations are a mystery of love that inspire me! 

I seek to be all you’ve created me to be. At your right side, I experience my prize, pleasure and divine destiny. I am overwhelmed by the privileges that come with following you! You’ve engraved your very nature into my heart with a seal of golden glory thread. I will never escape your unrelenting love, as my heart explodes with joy - full of glory! 



🍯 I WORSHIP YOU

Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul. I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O LORD; fo...