Friday, April 26, 2024

💋 KISS OF RESTORATION

We rebelled against God’s Word ...so he humbled us through our circumstances. ... Then we cried out, “Lord, help us! Rescue us!” And he did! Psalm 107:11–13

Lord Yah Almighty, I am in constant need of your help being tossed in my storms; whether I have wandered, become a prisoner, distressed or sick, I cry out for you!

I know you love me and will never forsake me, but sometimes my flesh rises up and starts to doubt. Then, suddenly I am reminded in a whisper of your goodness and unfailing love. 

Thank you for being so gracious to me to come when I am sinking in a sea of confusion and the crashing waves threaten to tear apart my boat. You lift me up and encourage me with eyes that hold no condemnation- just love that never runs dry!

I turn from my chaos to fix my eyes upon you, You fill me with hope as I remember your victory. Ignite my faith as I meditate upon your Word. Suddenly, you reach out and tear the veil; the heaviness of mourning is lifted The path before me, once hidden in the shadows, comes clearly into view and I can see Your Light again. 

You teach me the ways of rest, so I can sleep through the storm. Even when I cannot sense your presence, you are here with me. Your love steadies me. You strengthen me with joy that contradicts the chaos I see all around.

You’ve trained me with the weapons of warfare-worship; now I shall kneel down into my battle with power to chase and conquer the coming waves. Align my words and thoughts with your truth. You are my Deliverer, Provider, Healer, Savior, and Friend. Give me fresh perspective and wisdom for each facet of my life. 

Just as the birds of the air fly upon your breath, I too will rise above to sing a song of praise with a beautiful melody. Songs of love begin to flow - - effortlessly from my lips as I anticipate my coming victory. 

You’re so good to me. I’ve believed for so long, but now I see your  promises. The answer is so clear. It was there all along. I shall battle within your Word, come before you in Praise & Worship and then rest in the safety of your arms to wait my rescue.

My Fortress! There is only one strong, safe, and secure place for me; it’s in God and He Alone. You come to kiss me with restoration. Once again I will walk upon the breath of grace to hear you speak. 

Every word you speak is true and alive. You desire the best for me in every part of my life. I will trust you and your timing, because I know how much you love me. Now you’ve turned my sadness into a whirling dance of ecstatic praise! I will shout it from the mountains—you are faithful! Hallelujah!

🍯 I WORSHIP YOU

Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul. I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O LORD; fo...